The Parish Council is likely to receive a tidy sum of money (£20-40,000), but it can only be spent on infrastructure in the Parish, for the benefit of as many people as possible.
We have already received some views as a consequence of the article in the last Community News.
We have some ideas from residents, but always need more. So, it would be helpful to understand the strength of feeling (positive and negative) about the first few.
What are your views on:
- Enhancing the recreation ground for all ages and the play areas for the younger among us.
- Installing a new kitchen in the Village Hall
- Installing a lift in the Village Hall to make it more accessible.
- A wildlife corridor or/and community woodland
- What other ideas do you have for new infrastructure or improvement?
The even better news is, it may be possible to obtain matching funding if there is enough support, so let us know your ideas by emailing Marie Backhouse on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cllr Edwina Galloway