Kelsale Village Hall is a beautiful Arts & Crafts style Grade II listed building in the heart of Kelsale village, opposite the public car park. Originally donated to the village in 1891 by the rector George Davis, the Village Hall is a focal point for the community of Kelsale cum Carlton.
The Village Hall is registered as a Charitable Trust run by a management committee of volunteer Trustees with the objective of providing a characterful venue with quality facilities, enabling events for everyone in the local community.
This cannot be achieved without the generous support of everyone who in some way contributes to its maintenance. Please see the sub menus for more information on the Committee Room and the Hall and how they can be used as venues.
As with any historic listed building, the maintenance costs of the Village Hall increase with time and so does the need for continued support and the Trustees are extremely grateful to all those who help maintain the facilities. Volunteers at events, 100 Club Supporters, and individuals raising funds for the Village Hall in different ways all allow the Trustees to provide a venue for community events and activities for all ages. The Trustees are extremely grateful for all your continued support.
Kelsale Social Club
In the Village Hall building on the ground floor there is a fully licensed Social Club, which always welcomes new members: open on Wednesday to Sunday evenings, 8pm till 11pm, and Sunday lunchtime, 12 till 3.30pm.
Kelsale Village Hall.